ND C/O Sedition Magazine is currently looking for an Editorial Intern NYC based that will be working alongside the Marketing Director helping in pushing the limits of digital publishing. As an Editorial Intern, you’ll be developing, writing and executing communication across all channels, and working with Sedition network of contributors.
This is an unpaid part-time job 1-2 days per week.
The right candidate enjoys exciting online magazines, is New York based. He/she has a journalistic or editorial background, is familiar with the unwritten laws of the internet and is web-savvy.
- • 1-2 years experience in digital publishing or journalism
- • Fluent English writing and speaking
- • Editorial Fashion and/ or Art & Culture background is a big plus
- • Fluency in social media platforms (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google+, Instagram)
- • Assisting in conceiving the editorial direction
- • Planning objectives for the content calendar
- • Researching and pitching new multi-format story ideas
- • Writing copy, headlines, and short texts, as well as internal documents.
- • Strong understanding of the Sedition brand.
The position is unpaid and part-time. If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you don’t submit anything exceeding 5MB!