New Distribution House is always looking for dynamic people to join. Here is a list of a few positions. Even if a role is not open right now, it may be anytime soon.
Editorial Creative Intern
New Distribution House C/O Silent Wall is currently looking for an editorial creative Intern NYC based that will be working alongside the Marketing Director helping in driving daily editorial operation. As an editorial media intern, you’ll be developing, assisting, copy-writing and executing communication across all channels, and working with Silent Wall’s account.
To be considered, you have a keen and active interest in social media and digital communication, having at least some professional experience with it for brands or projects. You’re a self-starter, one who identifies needs before they arise and makes suggestions before others do—then you are able to own your tasks, seeing them through in a busy work environment without supervision.
- • Knowledge of Google G Suite, Keynote, Wordpress, Flow etc.
- • Exceptional written skills & editing the work of others.
- • Strong understanding of the NDH tone & voice brand and community.
- • Fluent in English is a must & French is optional.
- • Researching and keeping the team up-to-date on the latest stories.
- • Writing, copy editing, proofreading text and updating WordPress posts.
- • Writing, building and scheduling social media posts on Instagram.
- • Aiding channel growth and Supporting NDH social media strategy.
- • Maintaining an active social media community.
The position is part-time, & paid stipend. Jan. through March 2019. If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org